Dental & orthodontic payment plans in Oakleigh
It’s not always realistic to be able to pay for all your dental needs in the same timeframe that you want them to happen. Many dental procedures have changes that will have a lifelong effect, but we are often required to pay for them in one small frame of our lives. Dental payment plans give us the option to get the treatments we desire now and pay for it in a more manageable period of time.
We’ve chosen our Oakleigh dental clinic payment plans so that you can find the solution that suits you. Talk to our helpful staff who can help guide you to make the most suitable choice.
Treatment up to $5,000
Afterpay Dental Payment Plans
Smile now. Pay later.
With Afterpay Dental Payment Plans, you can enjoy your smile now and pay for it in four equal fortnightly payments – interest-free and with no additional fees. We accept Afterpay for all our treatments up to $5,000*.
Why choose Afterpay Dental Payment Plans?
* Subject to Afterpay approval and transaction limits. For Afterpay’s terms please visit Afterpay’s Terms of Service page.
Treatment from $2,000-$50,000
TLC Dental Payment Plans
It’s as easy as TLC.
TLC Dental’s experienced staff will help you acquire finance to cover the cost of your dental needs. They provide loans ranging from $2,000 to $50,000 and are dedicated to helping you prioritise your dental health.
Why choose TLC Dental Payment Plans?
We have payment plans for a wide variety of orthodontic and dental treatments
Our payment plans can be used for general, restorative and cosmetic dentistry financing, as well as long term orthodontic treatment financing.
Dental Care Payment Plans
- Wisdom Tooth Removal Payment Plans
- Cosmetic Dentistry Payment Plans
- Teeth Whitening Payment Plans
- Composite Veneers Payment Plans
- Porcelain Veneers Payment Plans
Restorative Dental Payment Plans
- Restorative Dental Payment Plans
- Dental Crowns Payment Plans
- Single Tooth Implant Payment Plans
- Dental Implants Payment Plans
- All-On-4 Payment Plans
- Denture Payment Plans
Orthodontic Payment Plans
- Orthodontic Payment Plans
- Metal Braces Payment Plans
- Invisalign Clear Braces Payment Plans
- ClearCorrect Payment Plans
- Inman Aligner Payment Plans
Orofacial Care Payment Plans
- Orofacial Care Payment Plans
- TMJ Dysfunction Payment Plans
- Snoring & Sleep Apnoea Payment Plans
- Facial Aesthetics Payment Plans
- Anti-Wrinkle Injections Payment Plans
- Dermal Fillers Payment Plans
Want to know more about our dental payment plans?
If you still have questions or feel confused, that’s OK. Call our practice and talk to reception. They will be able to guide you through the process, and answer any questions you have.
FAQs About Dental Payment Plans
Eligibility for a ZipMoney payment plan is simple. You need to be:
- over 18
- an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- employed, earning more than $300 of primary income per week
- capable of showing a good credit history
- in possession of your own valid and verifiable email address and mobile number.
Yes! Any payment plan can be adjusted to include a rebate from your private health fund.