Your health and wellbeing is our number one priority.
Station Square Dental values the health and wellbeing of all patients and staff.Â
With the recent health alerts of Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have put additional measures in place, so we can continue to protect the health and safety of you, and our staff.Â
All patient appointments will continue without interruption. With all of our routine and additional cross infection control measures, our dental practice is one of the safest places to be to avoid the Coronavirus.Â
Hygiene Action Plan
As a QIP Accredited dental practice, we have always maintained the strictest hygiene protocol in the industry. As part of the NSQHS Standards, we have always implemented hygiene measures to help prevent infection to both staff and patients.Â
Some of these practices include:Â
- Disinfecting and wipe down of treatment surfaces after each patient interaction.Â
- Thorough cleaning and sterilisation of equipment and rooms.Â
- Thorough, frequent cleaning of all high touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles and treatment areas.
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment during all appointments.
In addition to these:Â
- You will notice alcohol-based hand rub at reception, and in all of the treatment rooms. Please use these on entering the clinic and before leaving.Â
- The staff at Station Square Dental will be completing additional daily cleans to ensure sterilisation.
- Also, cleaning staff have implemented strict cleaning measures to ensure the highest level of disinfection at our clinics.Â
Health Action Plan
In the safety and interest of all patients and staff, Station Square Dental has implemented a policy to protect all patients;
- We request that if you have travelled overseas or if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, that you do not attend the clinic within 14 days of arriving back in the country or 14 days since your last flu-like symptom.Â
Additional Health Information
It is essential also to know that:
- We will not run out of hand sanitiser.
- We have ample supplies of face masks.
- We will not run out of toilet paper.Â
Thank you for respecting our measures to help minimise any risk of transmission to other patients and our staff at Station Square Dental.